- It's very healthy for a young girl to be deterred from promiscuity by fear of contracting a painful, incurable disease, or cervical cancer, or sterility, or the likelihood of giving birth to a dead, blind, or brain-damage [sic] baby even ten years later when she may be happily married.
- We are starting a movement in the state legislatures...to forbid the installation of clinics that dispense contraceptives. [Phyllis Schlafly, President, Eagle Forum]
- Women have babies and men provide the support. If you don't like the way we're made you've got to take it up with God. [Phyllis Schlafly, who has had a successful business career and run for public office]
- Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions.
- Many years ago Christian pioneers had to fight savage Indians. Today missionaries of these former cultures are being sent via the public schools to heathenize our children. [Phylis Schlafly's Eagle Forum]
Back To: Freethought Quotations Index
Get weekly updates about what's new on the site and news from around the world:
Read the Latest News on religion, freethought and related topics from around the world! Updated regularly.