Gay Rights, Gay Marriage, and America's Culture Wars:
Gay rights and gay marriage are central battles in America's culture wars for two reasons. First, the growing acceptance of homosexuality is a direct threat to the domination of traditional Christian norms for sex and sexuality. Second, marriage is not only an important cultural symbol, but an example of how heterosexuals are privileged and heterosexual privilege is one of the few remaining unjust social privileging systems in America.
Marriage, Gay & Straight:
Gay Rights, Gay Marriage, and Religion:
Gay Rights, Gay Marriage, and the Law:
- Why Ban Gay Marriage?
- Arguments for Gay Marriage
- Equal Rights vs. Special Rights
- Gay Marriage vs. Divorce & Remarriage
- Four Reasons to Support Gay Marriage (Civil Liberties)
- Where Can Gays Legally Marry? (Lesbian Life)
- Civil Unions vs. Gay Marriage (Lesbian Life)
- Civil Unions, Domestic Partnership & Gay Marriage (Gay Life)
- Gay Marriage 101 - Information on Gay Marriage, Civil Unions (Civil Liberties)
- 10 States that Could Legalize Gay Marriage or Civil Unions