Is Christianity Sex-Positive or Sex-Negative?
One of the charges leveled against Christianity is that, historically, it has created exceptionally negative attitudes about sex and sexuality, leading to unnecessary guilt, oppression, and depression. Some counter, however, that encouraging sex only in a 'godly' context is actually sex-positive. Do you agree?
Poll on whether Christianity has been sex positive or sex negative:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls