Are Jews Today Responsible for Jesus' Death?
For the longest time Christians treated Jews as 'Christ killers' - even though they lived hundred of years after Jesus would have died, all Jews were treated as being responsible for Jesus' crucifixion. Today, that attitude is much mor rare, but not entirely gone.
Poll on whether Jews today bear any responsibility for the death of Jesus:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls