Should John Kerry Have Waited Before Conceding?
John Kerry conceded the 2004 election to George W. Bush before all of the provisional ballots were counted. He believed that he could not have received enough votes to overcome Bush's lead in Ohio. Was this the right decision?
Poll on whether John Kerry should have waited before conceding the election:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls