What Justifies the Existence of War?
Defenders of war have used a number of different arguments to justify its continued existence: it promotes martial values, it promotes certain social values, it has great economic benefits, it has produced many scientific advances, and finally it has been argued that it is a necessary evil. Which, if any, of these do you find compelling?
Poll on what reasons, if any, justify the existence of war:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls