Should Torture-Doctors Lose Medical Licenses?
Medical personnel are often responsible for assisting directly in torture because of their specialized knowledge of human biology and even more often responsible for fixing victims up afterward for more sessions later. It seems likely, for example, that medical professionals were involved in Abu Ghraib. Should such people lose the right to ever work in medicine again?
Poll on whether doctors that participate in torture should lose their medical licenses:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls