Should Laws Against Price Gouging Exist?
In the wake of disasters like Hurricane Charley some businesses jack up prices of essential goods and services, something typically illegal under anti-price gouging laws. Should such laws exist? Prohibiting price gouging seems like the moral course of action, but doesn't it violate basic capitalist principles?
Poll on whether price gouging should be illegal:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls