Should Federal Funds Pay for Programs Run By Religious Groups?
Some say that if the government funds private groups running social programs, it is discrimination not to let religious groups participate - even if those programs are explicitly religious in nature and even if the groups discriminate on the basis of things like religion. Many argue this would violate church/state separation.
Poll on whether federal funds should pay for social programs run by religious groups:
More User Polls:
- Agnosticism and Atheism Polls
- 2004 Election Polls
- Terrorism Polls
- Ethics and Morality Polls
- Science and Skepticism Polls
- Evolution vs. Creationism Polls
- Church and State Polls
- Religion and Religious Philosophy Polls