There's a lot of great information being passed around on podcasts today and it's a shame that there isn't enough time to listen to them all! So help out your fellow atheists, agnostics, and skeptics by voting for your favorite podcast to encourage others to listen. Which podcast was your favorite last year?
Readers nominated a lot of different podcasts and now we have the five finalists for you to vote on.
To be eligible, a podcast had to involve at least some people who identify as atheists or agnostics who are doing the speaking and writing, it had to have been active for most of 2011, and the topics must generally be issues pertaining to atheism, agnosticism, freethought, church/state separation, etc.
Here are links to more information about each of the podcasts that are finalists for the Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Podcast of 2011:
- Think Atheist Radio Show
- The Thinking Atheist Podcast
- The Atheist Experience
- The Imaginary Friends Show
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Book of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist to Follow on Twitter of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Website of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Blog of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Facebook Page of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Ad of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Community of 2011
Previous Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Podcast Winners: