One of the best things about the internet is the ability to create virtual communities made up from people all around this world. This is especially valuable for atheists who often don't know other atheists around them or can't afford to reveal their atheism. Which online community do you think is best for atheists?
Readers nominated a lot of different atheist communities and now we have the five finalists for you to vote on.
To be eligible, a site must have been active for most of 2011, still be active now, and be focused on providing a community for atheists, agnostics, skeptics, freethinkers, etc. It can include just about any sort of forum or social networking site. It can't simply be a blog with comments.
Here are links to each of the atheist communities that are finalists for the Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Community of 2011:
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Book of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist to Follow on Twitter of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Website of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Podcast of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Blog of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Facebook Page of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Ad of 2011
Previous Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Community Winners: