It wouldn't be the internet anymore if we didn't have blogs, would it? There are a lot of great atheist and agnostic blogs out there exploring all facets of religion, belief, and living without gods. Which blog was your favorite during 2011? Which of the five finalist blogs do you recommend the most?
Readers nominated a lot of different blogs and now we have the five finalists for you to vote on.
To be eligible, the blog has to have been around for most of 2011, the blogger must post regularly, the blogger must identify as an atheist, agnostic, skeptic, or freethinker, and the topics of the blog posts must be issues pertaining to atheism, agnosticism, freethought, church/state separation, religious critique, etc.
Here are links each of the blogs that are finalists for the Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Blog of 2011:
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Book of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist to Follow on Twitter of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Website of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Podcast of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Facebook Page of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Ad of 2011
- Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Community of 2011
Previous Favorite Agnostic / Atheist Blog Winners: